Sports, Politics, Celebrity Gist, Gossips and Breaking News

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Tonto Dikeh celebrates 1 million instagram followers

Tonto Dikeh has clocked one million followers on Instagram.The actress celebrated the milestone writing
" Still celebrating My 1million followers..
I dance i dance..
#Super grateful to you all"
"A wonderful ShoutOut to everyone following me.
I appreciate you all for being part of every phase of my journey, the good and bad times. Your unconditional love & support is inevitable, You guys are simply the Best.
God bless Y'All!!!
Thank you"
She joins the likes of Genevieve Nnaji and Tiwa Savage who have surpassed the 1 million mark.

CLICK HERE to Subscribe to our BBM Channel C00277867 to get live updates on published post.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Tonto Dikeh celebrates 1 million instagram followers

0 comments:

Post a Comment